Underdog Football

The only place for daily news from the most obscure football arenas

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lazaroni goes east

Well it's time to inform about the manager who led Brazil to winning Copa America back in 1989. After decent success with Maritimo in Portugal, Sebastiao Lazaroni decided to try his luck in the Middle East. The former Brazilian international coach signed a deal with Qatar Sports Club in order to strengthen their title ambitions for the next seasons. Will he succeed? I think very highly of him. We will see.

Source: the-afc.com

I am taking an 11-day break as I'm going away to admire Polish lakes and rivers. I hope I'll come back alive with more news for you :) The next post will appear here on August 4th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

statystyka