Underdog Football

The only place for daily news from the most obscure football arenas

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Eto'o's trip to Tashkent continued

Well Sammy Eto'o have not signed a contract with Kuruvchi yet, but the case is not lost. He played in a reserve team's match and scored a goal for Kuruvchi, but still considers other offers from different clubs. It seems the saga will continue and we will keep on bringing new reports. This is what Eto'o said:

"There is an offer from Kuruvchi which is why I am here in Tashkent…that and to get to know the people and the interesting things about this country. (...) I want to say that I have offers from other clubs and the decision I make will be the right one for me. (...) I have made a deal with the Vice President of Kuruvchi, Tavakkal Isomilov, that when I make the decision he will be the first to know."

Source: uzdaily.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

statystyka